The school lays great emphasis on discipline. The following are regarded as a breach of school discipline:
- slackness, disobedience and disregard of the rules
- Lack of good manners words or actions likely to lower the image of the school
The school reserves the right to expel students whose diligence or progress in studies is considered unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to the other students. Immorality, insubordination or contempt of authority and causing damage to school property are always sufficient reasons for strict action to be taken immediately by the school authority.
- Parents are requested not to enter classrooms to see their children or teachers during school hours.
- Parents are required to inform the school office, if there is any change in their address, telephone numbers and other relevant information, immediately.
- Children, when sick, should not be sent to school to attend classes. The parents cannot hold the institution responsible for any claims arising through illness and accident.
- Parents’ attention is drawn to the fact that criticism of the school or teacher in the presence of a child should be strictly avoided, because it causes the students to lose respect for their teachers with consequent failure to learn from them and retard their progress.
- Attendance of both parents for the PTMs is compulsory and the Class Teacher should be informed about any absenteeism, prior to the meeting. Students must report in their school uniform.
A respectable Code of Conduct should be maintained and punctuality observed at such meetings.
- Any communication made by the parent /guardian should be addressed to the Class Teacher. The Address and Phone No., Admission No., Name of the Student, Class, Section should be clearly mentioned in the application.
- Parents should sign the progress report card and return it to the class teacher on the next working day. If lost/mutilated, a replacement will be made after the payment of the required fine of Rs.100 at the Administrative Office.
- Parents are required to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress by paying attention to their attendance, punctuality and discipline and to take interest in their child’s work. They should check the almanac every day and note the instructions given. They are advised to check the bags of their wards to see if any circular / notice / invitation etc. has been issued. Parents are also requested to acknowledge the communication sheet in the school almanac by signing.
- Students are expected to take care of all school property and in case of any damage, it will be made good by the concerned student together with a fine imposed for the offense.
- Children are not allowed to use a mobile phone in the school campus.
- Students are not permitted to leave during the school hours unless it is very essential and duly approved.
- Students are not allowed to wear earrings. Girls are allowed to wear only a pair of small rings/studs on both the ears. Students are not allowed to apply nail polish / Mehendi / tattoos/kajal under any circumstances.
- Students are advised not to carry any cash or valuable articles for e.g. mobile phones, expensive watches, fountain pens, transistors, electronic gadgets, cameras, calculators or jewelry to school. In case of loss of valuables or other articles, the authorities will try their best to trace out the items but shall not undertake any responsibility for the loss. or replacement.The ward, whose parents avoid meeting the authorities when advised to do so, may not be allowed to attend the classes.
- The ward, whose parents avoid meeting the authorities when advised to do so, may not be allowed to attend the classes.
- Parents must carry their wards and personally see off and receive their ward at the bus stop.
- Parents must first consult the school calendar, date sheets, and other circulars before making inquiries over the phone.
- Parents and guardians are requested to read and explain the school rules to their wards.
- Strict action will be taken against students using unfair means in examination.
- In the event of the student missing his/ her assessment due to his / her absence from school, there shall be no re – assessment for the student.
- Collection and distribution of lunch packets and other belongings is not the responsibility of the school and is not allowed.
- No student is allowed to bring gifts, presents or return gifts etc. to school to mark his/her/other’s birthday or for any other occasion. At the most, a student will be allowed to distribute toffees in his/her class.